Thursday 13 December 2012

13th December - Advent of Awesome


Tis beginning to look a lot like Christmas, especially when you know some of the gifts you’ll be receiving on the 25th. Where is the mystery, the surprise, the intrigue? It all feels a bit lost when you get a phone call saying “I’m buying you Halo 4 for Christmas, is that cool?” Number 1: yes it is very cool and number 2: you better believe I’ll be stealing downstairs at some point before Christmas, tactfully removing the game shaped pressie from under the tree and bustin out some Halo 4 awesome-age.


Why? Because I’m blatantly on Santa's naughty list and just can’t wait to see what happens to the Master Chief since the events of Halo 3. ODST was great, standalone in its own right and tided us all over until the epic prequel events of Halo Reach. So I’ve got high expectations for this bad boy.


Until I get my hands on it however, we’re posting Red vs Blue for today. I was chatting to someone who hadn’t even heard of the dramatic Halo inspired spin off (?!?), hence why I’m putting it here. It’s come a long way from the days of Griff and Simmons posing philosophical questions about their place in the universe and every season has me wanting more. For all the episodes pop over to http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb
 

Angelic Rogue
Images from Google Images and video from youtube. All image rights to their respective owners

No comments:

Post a Comment