Friday 27 April 2012

Modern Man

 
   A modern man's need for constant mental and physical nourishment is one of the many reasons why this blog (and the subsequent website) have been set up.
   Speaking for myself I have found, and am finding that writing on this blog is a very rewarding and fun experience.   Whether it is the research of new materials, or the scribbling of pens on to paper, I have found it not just challenging, but also very fulfilling as well.

   I designed the art style based around one of my favorite comic book scripts, that of The Darkness.  One could also draw some similarities between the background and The Matrix, with its use of binary code, and technological imagery; but I found for the purpose of this blog, it works very well not just for the eye, but also 'emotion' we are trying to get across.

F.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment