Thursday 11 October 2012

Medal of Honor Warfighter.

The beta is available and I recommend you all play.  It ends soon.




Here below you will see the multiplayer map:
CHECK THIS OUT!!!



I urge you all to download as the beta ends on the 15th.  It is well worth a quick fumble through and whilst playing, you shall be shown the mirky depths of man's depravity to man.

My recent forays into this world have been an experience.  I have found it to be most enjoyable with very similar controls to other world shooters on the market.  I will be tempted to find out what the actual game is like on release on the 26th October.  Whether the other game modes hold up to the scrutiny of the discerning shooter market is still to be seen, but for this fan my hopes are high.

What do you all think?

Does this game warrant a look in?  Or does it belong in the depths of Tartarus?

F.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment